NEW SHOP and more NEWS!!


Hello beauties!!

Finally I'm moving to another SIM to a bigger shop! (YAY!)

CLICK HERE TO GET THE NEW SIM!

I will be sharing SIM with another AMAZING designers, so... please check the other shops too! ARE AWESOME!
Let me tell you a little more about this new shop.

The decoration: is VERY me I ADORE plants I have a house and a terrace FULL of plants in RL so... I wanted to share this passion to the new shop. It's a very minimalist shop, I wanted to do it very clean and focussing in the products that are what really matters.

The distribution: When u enter in the left you will see all the events I'm into, check them to see the LM and groups and so on.
In the left wall you will find lashes. I adore doing lashes so... there are them!
In front of you you will see my skins, all of them with demos! Check them if you fancy!
In the right wall... well, a variety of products! Just the latest ones!
And there's also a sofa waiting for you.
Because this is not just my shop. This is OUR shop. WE built it together! 
THANK YOU FOR THAT!

So... please, update your LM and... wish me luck!!

Matilda Soon
P O E M A 


Comentarios

Entradas populares